In today’s uncertain and baffling times, it’s pertinent we keep our chin up even as chips are down. Use this time to reflect, learn, share and more importantly leverage digital tools, collaborative platforms and social tools to connect, collaborate and create. However, even before we move towards using them all, its critical we build a mindset of becoming social, make virtual learning our DNA and deeply believe in the power and potential of social capital and connectedness!
BIY has curated a series of online events to help us all learn from those professionals who have “by design” learnt the art and science of using digital media intelligently, meaningfully and consistently. The intent of this curation is to show how social influencers and networkers leverage different platforms and tools to constantly share and learn, build friendships, support and step up.
There are 3 events lined up…
1. Tweetchat on 26th March with social influencers.
2. Google HangOut with leaders of technology collaborative firms.
3. Hackathon on LinkedIn whereby, several industry professionals will share their views & voices
Our hope is that at the end of these 3 interventions, you will:
1. Be able to appreciate personal & business value of networking.
2. Start to know on 1:1 basis, many social influencers & industry professionals.
3. Know when & how to use different platforms, tools & media to connect & widen your network.